“Where cyclists come together”

Arguably, the best way to enjoy cycling is with a group and there's no better group than your own family!

There is no reason why anybody needs to be left at home, because it is now easier than ever for you to cycle with your kids, regardless of their age. There is a huge range of products available now which are designed specifically for families with young children.

If you want to continue your love of cycling or just find a new way for the whole family to enjoy a day out together why not pop down to your local cycle shop and take a look at the range of accessories availabe.
Last update on April 20, 4:39 pm by Les Stoner.
"There is no glory in Practice.. But without Practice there is no glory"
my daughter loves cycling but always moans how much lighter and better my bike is compared to her's .....going to cost me more wedge
Last update on July 3, 6:59 pm by Les Stoner.
ride it like you stolen it ;
she also wants to do the under 16 big dog this year but I'm not sure, it's ok for me to risk it but your kids, I don't know
Last update on July 3, 6:59 pm by Les Stoner.
If your daughter rides as fast as you do then I can see her getting lots of QOM on strava.
Let her do the Brighton Big Dog, have a father daughter chat to explain how being her father you worry about her.
I'm sure she will listen to you just as you listend to your parents at her age..!
As hard as it is sometimes you just have to stand back... and cross your fingers..
Last update on July 3, 7:07 pm by Les Stoner.
it's not That she wants to use my bike Unhappy
Let her use your bike...
Then go buy yourself a new one and tell the misses how much you'll save by not having to buy your daughter a new bike.. lol