“Where cyclists come together”

Oh my, quite possibly the best section of cycling and the forum was empty!

So, my folders... First off I've got a 1970s Raleigh Twenty that has undergone various tweaks over the 5 years that I've owned it. The 3 speed Sturmey hub was replaced with a 7 speed Nexus hub, and the steel rims replaced with aluminium so the brakes work! A Brooks Cambium saddle provides the comfort and a pair of Schwalbe marathon plus tyres keep me puncture free.

My other "folder" isn't technically a folder, its a separable. A Moulton TSR 27. Left pretty much as it left the factory, I've owned it for 18 months and covered nearly 8k miles.

I'll get some pictures uploaded soon...
I understand. The fact that you won't explain . . . explains everything
   likes this.
Pictures are very welcome! Smile
I have schwalbe marathon plus on 2 of my bikes. Had to throw some spare inner tubes away because the rubber decayed. Puncture proof is a blessing.

Do you go touring on your folders or are they for commuting?
The Twenty is my daily ride, rough enough looking to leave anywhere without getting stolen, and comfortable enough for a decent ride distance. I toured Europe on the Moulton (towed a trailer with all my camping kit), and it gets used most weekends for the leisure rides. Hoping to take it over to Iceland in the Summer for a couple of weeks touring
I understand. The fact that you won't explain . . . explains everything
I'm always amazed by the versatility of folding bikes!
Maybe I should get one (or two)
I hope you'll be posting lots of pictures of your bikes and trips.