“Where cyclists come together”

Morning all hi from devon. Keen cyclist who is looking for others to ride with in south Devon near newton Abbot. Also if anyone anywhere fancies a ride in zwift let me know. If I am not out riding I am in zwift!
Welcome to PedalBuddies JW, great having you join our community Smile
There are a few members that use Zwift, unfortunitly I use a Bkool trainer and it's not compatable Unhappy
You'll find more members on our Strava club... http://www.strava.com/clubs/PedalBuddies
"There is no glory in Practice.. But without Practice there is no glory"
Hey...thanks!

Are you sure bkool isnt supported? i was looking at a new trainer and thought they were....anyway i will check out strava Smile
I've seen a few screen shots people have uploaded to facebook of their Zwift training session etc and they do look better than the Bkool software so I looked last week, Bkool is not listed as a compatable trainer. Maybe that will change..?
Though with over 500,000 routes on the Bkool software I have plenty to chhose from lol
Last update on January 24, 4:25 pm by Les Stoner.
Don't know if your trainer is compatible Les but found this.
Attachments
Always stay hungry but never forget where you had your first meal.
BTW 'JW' I LOVE your part of the world. Although admittedly the North part (Woolacombe area).
Haven't been for a couple of years but was a regular visitor in the past.
Always stay hungry but never forget where you had your first meal.
Thanks for posting that link Paul, I'll look into it.. Smile
Yeah I love it around here too but it certainly not for people who prefer flat rides!
It'll be a while before I can ride around the Devon area lol
Not having a good start to Zwift, downloaded the installer for windows.
And now after installing it's just sitting there constantly "Updating"
Have looked on the Zwift website and there seems to be a known problem some people are having.
This is their reply to other people having thew same issues I am...

Hi Everyone,

We have identified the issue and will be releasing a fix very soon. If you are experiencing this issue, there is no need to uninstall/reinstall. Try closing ZwiftLauncher and re-opening ZwiftLauncher and it should pick up downloading the update where it left off. I realize this workaround is not ideal but it should be able to download the entire update until we are able to release the fixed version of ZwiftLauncher.
We understand this is frustrating but we thank you guys for your continued patience. Ride on!

Just my luck their close/re open fix won't work for me.. Unhappy