“Where cyclists come together”

Over the next few weeks / months you will be seeing changes on the site that I hope we will all benefit from.
I welcome all your thoughts and ideas that will make PedalBuddies a better cycling community for everyone.
"There is no glory in Practice.. But without Practice there is no glory"
I would like to know what you guys think of the new Route Planner..?
We have tried a few and selected what we feel has the features that us as cyclists require..
I would like to know your thoughts on it, either good or bad..
Give it a try and give me some feedback..
Thanks guys
Last update on October 18, 3:32 pm by Les Stoner.
I'm are working on the PedalBuddies Shop to enable members to sell unwanted items that are sitting around, yes we all have item we no longer use so why not sell them and use the money to help pay for your next upgrade..
I've been looking at the monthly cost to members, to keep this at a minimum I'm going to set this at £4.99 a month untill Jan 1st 2015 when there will be a smaill increase..

The Photo's and Video pages are on my hit list, I want to improve the looks and layout of each page to give members better options..

Also the standard Events Page is to basic for us to list all the required infor about upcoming events so this is on my hit list as well
Last update on February 28, 12:40 pm by Les Stoner.
Due to spending so much time on the Adavanced Photo plugin errors I've had to hold back on the Route Planning Page, I hopoe it won't be too long before its up and running for members to use.

The Video Page has been up for a while now and plenty of videos, both informational and general videos to watch.

The Events Page is running great, not a single problem to report.
I've been working on a new Flyer to hand out at events to attract new members.

I'm also having a few A3 size posters printed, It would be helpful if you were able to display one of these posters on a notice board at your place of work.

Send me a PM with your delivery address details and I'll get send one out to you ASAP and I'll see what I can do for you in return.
Stava on PedalBuddies..
I've been thinking how good it would be if we could add strava to PedalaBuddies and would like some feedback:
If its possible, I think the best place to put Strava would be on each members wall, this way only your friends would be able to see this info.
I'm not sure how much info Strava will let us display on site?
Would you want just the basic's or details that include each ride?
Is that not what the pedal buddies group not for? Surely if you wanted to share a ride screen shorting would not work?
Mtb4Life
I was thinking how much better it would be if you could check what your PedalBuddies have been upto this week etc on strava by looking at their wall.
Better than jumping from one site to another..? maybe..?
I'm now keeping all site updates in the PedalBuddies Blog
Attachments