“Where cyclists come together”

how about this a chopper tandembounce
Attachments
ride it like you stolen it ;
no i had a silver chopper got it for my 10 birthday....they were cool in there day
mind you i had a chipper 1st a smaller version of the chopper
I had the mk1 Red Chopper
Wish I still had it... Unhappy
eBay...!!!! lol
"There is no glory in Practice.. But without Practice there is no glory"
Have you seen the prices of a Mk1 chopper in good and bad condition on ebay..?
Maybe we should all go and get one and do the London to Brighton on them together lol
One of my very first bikes was a trike.
Not really a long distance bike. ;-)

likes this.
Ahh, I wish I could remember my first bike, but assume it was a nasty kiddie thing that belonged in a skip. First bike I remember was my Raleigh Grifter. An indestructible beast of a bike that made the 8 year old invincible. Following that I had a few BMX's, starting with the Raleigh Mag Burner, and then a strange Italian BMX "Velo Schuff". It had the weirdest aluminium wheels with hub brakes. This was replaced with a Mongoose (back in the day they produced decent bikes!) and finally a Haro, complete with Skyway wheels. By this time I was rapidly approaching 16, and the lure of motorised transport was too great, so a 50cc Honda became my weapon of choice until I got a car. Fast forward 15 years and the bike love starts all over again...

Ooo, a quick search and it appears it was a German bike, not Italian... anyway, heres what it looked like..
Last update on May 11, 11:23 am by Mark Barker.
I understand. The fact that you won't explain . . . explains everything